Diverse Backgrounds, Common Interests, Exciting Science
The International Society for Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (IS-MPMI) has more than 800 members from more than 50 countries researching molecular aspects of microorganisms interacting with plants and the consequences of such interactions. Disciplines represented by IS-MPMI members include microbiology, nematology, plant pathology, plant breeding, and more.
Engage with the leading colleagues in your field today!
|Student — $20
||Post-Doc — $35
||Professional — $50
Emeritus — To be eligible for complimentary emeritus membership, an individual must have been a member of IS-MPMI for at least 25 years and be retired. Please submit a request for transition to Emeritus Membership to
- Access to the latest research via IS-MPMI’s journal, Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (MPMI)
- A monthly e-newsletter giving you society, scientific, and community updates directly to your inbox
- Access to society, colleague, and scientific news through the online news platform, Interactions
- Connections to employers or job candidates in the MPMI community
- Opportunities to keep up with the top MPMI research in the world at the International Congress on MPMI
Contact IS-MPMI Member Services, 7:30 AM-5:00 PM CST (1130 to 2100 GMT), Monday through Friday, or leave a voicemail or e-mail message anytime, 1.800.481.2698 (in U.S.), +1.651.454.7250, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.