Thank You to Our Sponsor!
The 2021 IS-MPMI Congress eSymposia Series will take place in three parts this year. Each two-day part of the meeting is themed with an overarching topic that our sessions will dive into:
- July 12 -13: Molecular mechanism and structure -- Zooming in on plant immunity hosts
- September 15 - 16: Pathogen-Host coevolution -- Combating resistance to breaking in agriculture
- December 1 - 2: Plant-microbe interactions in the environment -- Navigating a complex world
Explore our sponsorship form below to review opportunities that we've strategically put together for the Congress series and reach out if you have any questions! A few things to note as you review and consider supporting the series:
- Sponsor exposure and recognition will be given on the Congress website, in relevant looping slides and in communications before, during and after the series
- Every sponsor at $3,000+ will have a virtual exhibitor experience on the Congress platform that includes 1:1 and group discussions, video appointment capabilities, and the opportunity to include collateral in the sponsor resource section of the platform
- Customize your involvement! Customized sponsorship packages (VIP, Platinum, Gold, Bronze) are available - if you have a budget you'd like to use to support and be involved in the Congress, we're happy to build a sponsorship package based on the opportunities that your team is interested in
Director, Business Development
The International Society for Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions is a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose mission is: to support and promote membership achievement by providing platforms for communication of new discoveries, opportunities for professional networking on a global scale, channels for outreach to the public and policy makers, and resources for educating and mentoring young scientists to ensure continued advances in our understanding of plant-microbe interactions. Your support of IS-MPMI is likely tax-deductible! To learn more, visit www.irs.gov.