Diverse Backgrounds, Common Interests, Exciting Science
The International Society for Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (IS-MPMI) has more than 1,000 members from more than 50 countries researching molecular aspects of microorganisms interacting with plants and the consequences of such interactions. Disciplines represented by IS-MPMI members include microbiology, nematology, plant pathology, plant breeding, and more.
Engage with the leading colleagues in your field today!
|Student — $20
||Post-Doc — $35
||Professional — $60|
Membership Application PDF
Emeritus — To be eligible for complimentary emeritus membership, an individual must have been a member of IS-MPMI for at least 25 years and be retired. Please submit a request for transition to Emeritus Membership to
Scientists from Developing Economies — To be eligible for the complimentary Scientists from Developing Economies membership, an individual must reside or be working in a qualifying country based on the World Bank's low-income and lower-middle income economies. Simply select your country when filling out the join/renew form online and enter SDE in the Discount Code box – then click Apply. The complimentary membership dues will be applied to your order or download the PDF Membership Application.
- Open Access to the latest research via IS-MPMI’s journal, Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions (MPMI)
- A monthly e-newsletter giving you society, scientific, and community updates directly to your inbox
- Access to society, colleague, and scientific news through the online news platform, Interactions
- Connections to employers or job candidates in the MPMI community
- Opportunities to keep up with the top MPMI research in the world at the International Congress on MPMI
Contact IS-MPMI Member Services, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM CST (1100 to 1950 GMT), Monday through Friday, or leave a voicemail or e-mail message anytime +1.651.454.7250, e-mail IS-MPMI HQ.