Special thank you to BASF
for sponsoring this award!
- Nominees must have been in an independent, full-time research position for no more than seven years as of the date of the next IS-MPMI congress (time taken off for child-rearing does not count in this limit and other special circumstances may be evaluated at the discretion of the committee).
- The research forming the basis of the nomination must have occurred during the independent research phase of the nominee's career, typically within the last 6 years.
- Typical nominees will be within 10-12 years of receiving their PhDs.
- Student and Post-Docs are not eligible.
- Attendance at the IS-MPMI Congress is required prior to receipt of award funds.
- Recipient will receive $1,000 award from IS-MPMI
- Recipient will present a featured talk at the IS-MPMI Congress
2019: Katharina Markmann